- our artists will have an inspiring art studio environment
- we provide quality instruction and use artist quality materials,
- there will be opportunities for exposure, engagement & leadership
in the community at large
is open to adults living with mental health issues who reside in Burnaby or New Westminster.
How to Join MAC:
We have prepared a checklist. The steps are:
- Become a member of ECHO (referral, orientation, 1:1 with ECHO staff)
- Attend 1 session of ‘Actively Artistic’ (first & third Thursdays at 1:30pm)
- Attend 1 other ECHO program (your choice!)
- Have the checklist signed off by a Staff member AND THEN…
- Bring the checklist with you for a ‘Free Trial’ day at MAC!
Questions? Email Teresa at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information.
Monthly Membership Fee is $20/month (regardless of how often you attend), and every member contributes 30 minutes of volunteer time each month.
Members may apply to the Rehab Fund for help in covering the Monthly Fee.
MAC is a member-driven program with many volunteer opportunities - promoting
the group’s art & art cards, helping with setting up or taking down art shows, leadership, instructing classes and raising funds.
"What would life be like if we had no courage to attempt anything?"
Vincent Van Gogh